Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fear

My greatest fear happens to be fear itself…
I am a lot stronger than others . I never fear someone attacking me or losing at a fight. The love I share with Rose is an unbreakable bond. I exists because of her. I believe that if anything was to happen to her that I would not long follow, so I do not even fear losing her and living without her. Sometimes I almost fear losing my family. I know that I could never do wrong in there eyes to lose them, our families love that we share for each other helps us to forgive. The fear of losing them to death or something else doesn’t even scare me. Before something happened to someone in my family there would be a fight. Fighting-something I’m very much not scared of.The thought of actually fearing something though makes my insides cringe. To be vulnerable enough to be scared of something and to not want to confront it. I pride myself on being strong and independent. What if one day something happens and I actually become to scared to fight and couldn’t take care of Rose or someone in my family. The fact that one day I could come to fear anything scares the hell out of me. I hope

0 comments: