Saturday, October 24, 2009

A moment of realization

Hanging my head low waiting on the bikers to get Rachel I was livid. Livid at the fact that people we had trusted were taking advantage of our friends. As I helped Edward hold Paul back I knew the pain he was feeling. I knew that no matter what happened from there on out Paul would feel responsible for whatever happened. Seeing the love he had for her hit a spot in me. I knew the love- it was the same I feel for Rose and I knew that I had been wrong..
Wrong because it was also the love Nessie and Jake share for each other. Not only a week or two earlier I had been giving Jake hell for being with Ness but I realized he couldn’t help it. It couldn’t help feel the way he did for Ness anymore than I could the way I feel for Rose. I knew at that moment I had to help bring Jake home. Ness would be incomplete without him. I had to risk my being for him because of her. In this whole moment I had come to the conclusion that my family means everything to me. Its unsaid for people like us to form the relationships that we have but I couldn’t imagine it being any different.
With that in mind I was set to save the wolves. Nothing would stop me not even a 1,000 year old vamp. I had to bring them home safe and sound. Not only because they were friends but also family. As close to family as they could be.

0 comments: